Re: [Gnumed-devel] re Medication List template

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re Medication List template
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:28:51 +0100

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 07:14:23AM +1100, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

> > > and I've never seen 1-0-0-0 used before.
> >
> > It's widely used here.
> it would be easier for a patient to 'break' the code than our system

Meaning they could err easier on the side of when to take
what ? Maybe. However, our patients are used to it (just as
yours are to your system).

Regardless, the schedule is put onto the medication list as
put in by the clinician. If you enter "one in the morning"
that's what's going to be on the list.

Later we'll expend more effort to make things computable
inside GNUmed in order to facilitate audience depending
representation.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346