Re: [Gomp-discuss] Frontends ..

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Frontends ..
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:14:53 +0100

What I mean is can we make an ugly hack to the FORTRAN/C frontends to catch the omp/hpf directives in an unitrusive manner and thus hook in our 'middle end' beforeit goes any further ?

If the file/line info is retained, we can mmap the file and check it out fairly easily, and in this stage we should have all the info we need ?

 Thoughts ?

( I don't know if this is doable at all, due to for me unknown complexities, however I intend to read up on gcc ( source ) this weekend ).

 / Lars