goptical

Re: [Goptical] Intensity mode

From: Richard Graham
Subject: Re: [Goptical] Intensity mode
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:16:25 -0800

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for your prompt response. I appreciate it as I am working to a
deadline at the moment.

I tried adding transmittance data for my wavelength to each of the
materials I am using, though I still get the "doesn't contains enough
data" error. I checked that the data was going into the transmittance
data set.

In any case, I am not sure if the calculated intensities would be
sufficient for me. In my case I am not to concerned about the internal
transmittance losses of the materials which are negligible. I am
concerned about the reflection losses which vary with angle of
incidence. In material_base, I see only functions for finding the
transmittance at normal incidence. Should I expect the losses to vary
properly with angle of incidence, or is this not implemented?

Thanks,

--
Richard Graham