gotmail-list

[gotmail] flakiness

From: paul cannon
Subject: [gotmail] flakiness
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:05:31 -0600

I keep getting reports that Gotmail is broken, and the "page structure
has changed! (inboxloc)" message always shows.

But it still works here, just fine. I'm not sure where the discrepancy
is this time. It's difficult to tell, but one possibility is that people
who are using Hotmail in different languages are seeing this. I haven't
received a full bug report on it yet (with the gotmail_log file) so I
can't really say.

Can anyone test this? Or better, can anyone report this error who uses
Hotmail in English, or is anyone not seeing this error who uses Gotmail
in another language?

| paul cannon                                 address@hidden |
| back to gotmail again       http://people.debian.org/~pik/ |