gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] flakiness

From: Tom Duffy
Subject: Re: [gotmail] flakiness
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:01:11 -0700

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 20:39, paul cannon wrote:
> The only suspect I can think of at this point is your proxy. I wonder if
> it's changing something innocuous, like eliminating carraige returns,
> and Hotmail jumps on it when the cookies are returned? Have you tried
> gotmail without a proxy?

For one, I don't think it is eliminating carriage returns because I see
all the ^M's if I vi the log.

I knew you were going to say the proxy :-)  I don't think it is the
proxy because it works sometimes and not others...with the same proxy
set in .gotmailrc.  If I go to one machine and try it, it will fail and
then I go another, it will work fine.  Unfortunately, I cannot really
test without proxy.

-tduffy