gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] [Mac OSX] Issues connecting Garmine Legend HCx (USB Ver

From: Nathan Wainwright
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] [Mac OSX] Issues connecting Garmine Legend HCx (USB Version) to GPSD.
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:14:18 -0800

When I pop into the /dev directory for OSX, all it has are

/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Modem
/dev/cu.Bluetooth-PDA-Sync

The other issue I'm trying to figure out, is if I need to turn on the units "mass storage" mode... but Garmin Basecamp can detect it even if it's just plugged in (no mass storage mode turned on).