gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] [Mac OSX] Issues connecting Garmine Legend HCx (USB Version

From: Nathan Wainwright
Subject: [gpsd-users] [Mac OSX] Issues connecting Garmine Legend HCx (USB Version) to GPSD.
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 00:34:06 -0800

I've been trying for the last day or so to connect my Garmin unit up to GPSD (just got it this week), and can't find where it mounts /dev wise at all.

I'm running a MacBook with OSX 10.6, and at this point almost wondering if it's easier to set it all up under a linux machine instead?

Does anyone know how to pull up where it mounts, so I can setup GPSD and such?

Thanks in advance.
- Nathan