gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?

From: Bo Berglund
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 21:50:37 +0100

On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 20:26:17 +0100, Bo Berglund
<address@hidden> wrote:

>I got this after a while:
>
>gpsclient.c:7:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
> #include <Python.h>
>                    ^
It went away after I did:
sudo apt-get install python-dev

I thought I had done that already but apparently not...

Anyway, I just realized that this thread about PPS is hijacked by me
getting over-enthusiastic about building gpsd...
Maybe I should start a new thread "Building gpsd on RaspberryPi" and
refer to this plus add the stuff I have found out so far?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden