grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Future of grammatica

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Future of grammatica
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:13:20 +0100

Grammatica is not unmaintained and support is still available from
this mailing list. I'm using Grammatica in another project, so I
have no plans to retire or replace Grammatica.

There are no known serious bugs, which partially explains the lack
of recent releases. The CVS repository contains fixes for a few
minor issues along with some new stuff.

Development has been on ice for a while, though. I've got a full
.NET port in the pipeline and a number of efficiency fixes, but
unfortunately other projects have been taking most of my time for
the last year or more. From your mail I guess it is about time for
a new release sometime soon now, even though there might not be
that many fixes or improvements in that one.

Hope this answers your question!

Cheers,

/Per