grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Future of grammatica

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Future of grammatica
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:07:29 +0100

I don't quite understand what you want to do, but it is possible
to analyze grammars in a multitude of ways. It's similar to the
"actions" of other parser generators, but not exactly (as
Grammatica gives you the ability to changed the generated parse
tree on-the-fly). Have a look at the example code in the manual
and in the distribution, maybe they'll clear some things out:

http://www.nongnu.org/grammatica/doc/manual/example.html

In your case, I guess your Analyzer subclass should have exitX()
methods that set and propagate node values (see addValue()) that
you can read afterwards. Another way to store information from
the parsed text file would be to store then in instance variables
in the Analyzer subclass.

Cheers,

/Per