grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Future of grammatica

From: Anant Mistry
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Future of grammatica
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:30:58 -0700

Thanks a lot Per, for putting my mind at rest. Thank you for a great tool.

I do have one more question, the parser I'm trying to write is going to be really simplistic and the action that needs to be called and the end of the parsing, needs to set specific attributes in a bean based on where the parsing ends up (at the end of the grammar definition it may set attribute 1,2,5,8 but if it parses to another action then it should set attribute 2,8,10, etc.). My question is, do I have to override every action separately (i.e. can I make each action call the same method directly)? I'm not sure I can explain my question any better than this, so if it doesn't make sense .... please ignore it :)

Thanks

Anant