Re: All merged up, web site updated

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: All merged up, web site updated
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:54:18 +0200 (WAST)

> Glad to hear you are merged.    I think panel applet support would be
> very cool; guile-gnome seems ideal for such little things.

I think so too -- I've been wanting to do quick applet hacks for a while.
Did you see that there is a panel-applet--dev--0 branch in the archive?
It's probably missing something to have full functionality, I haven't
gotten around to testing it yet. But the plan is like the python bindings
do it -- see gnome-blog for an example. Also there are
evolution-data-server bindings.

Cheers,

Wingo.