Re: guile-gnome: glade with GnomeApp works?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: guile-gnome: glade with GnomeApp works?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:41:54 +0200

Heya Ariel,

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 22:52 -0500, Ariel Rios wrote:
> Thanks for the link. It is interesting because it looks to contradict
> itself. In the proposed modules we have "at-spi". And on planned
> deprecation we have "ORBit". Interesting because at-spi depends on
> ORBit.

Hm, I didn't know this about at-spi. It seems we are both learning from
this ;) It also seems that an at-spi migration to a d-bus transport[0]
is not going all that well; but I don't know very much about these
things.

[0] http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/AT-SPI_on_D-Bus

> I will raise some flags after seeing this. Basically all of a11y
> depends on ORBit and bonobo.

Specifically, ORBit2; AFAIK bonobo has nothing to do with this?

Regards,

Andy.
--
http://wingolog.org/