guix-devel

Re: SourceForge URLs changed

From: Alex Griffin
Subject: Re: SourceForge URLs changed
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 10:28:13 -0500

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016, at 05:16 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Alex Griffin <address@hidden> skribis:
> > Their Twitter feed[1] says that they're investigating issues at the
> > moment, so it's possible that all we need to do is wait.
>
> OK, we’ll see.

So it has been a few days now, and it looks like I was probably wrong.
I'm a little baffled that I couldn't find any other free software
communities talking about this either, since I would have guessed a
disruptive change like this would have affected other distros that
automate source downloads (like NixOS, Arch Linux, Gentoo, etc.)
--
Alex Griffin