guix-devel

Re: Feedback, ideas, discussion: tracking patches, discussions, bugs.

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: Feedback, ideas, discussion: tracking patches, discussions, bugs.
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 09:20:58 +0200

Am 15.08.2016 um 17:18 schrieb Alex Vong:
Of course, there are other alternatives, such as gogs,

The gogs.io website is using a lot of external content, namely from google and jquery. The FAQ is hosted a another external side, discus. Gogs is not even self-hosting gogs but hosted at github. gogs.io does not even state which license it has ("Open Source It all at guithub"),

So there would be at least some work to be done to fulfil the "B" criteria "Does not report visitors to other organizations"

(I have to admit that I did not check this for gitlab, though.)

--
Schönen Gruß
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult, Landshut