guix-devel

Re: 01/04: gnu: mesa: Disable imx driver for armhf-linux.

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: 01/04: gnu: mesa: Disable imx driver for armhf-linux.
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:52:50 -0400

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 02:56:38PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> From the maintainer’s viewpoint, it just stresses that we must keep
> going with the efforts to improve our build infrastructure.  Currently
> that has only benefited x86, but perhaps now is a good time to plug our
> ARM boxes behind berlin.guixsd.org, for a start.
>
> Thoughts?

What sort of interface do we have for querying berlin.guixsd.org's
evalutions (to borrow the Hydra term)?

Is it just `guix weather`, or is there some sort of historical
continuous integration view as with the Hydra interface?

For all the frustrations with Hydra, it's still invaluable to be able to
compare evaluations and look at things like "newly failing jobs", and to
share hyperlinks with each other.