guix-devel

Re: Stop it. Formerly - Re: Promoting the GNU Kind Communication Guideli

From: HiPhish
Subject: Re: Stop it. Formerly - Re: Promoting the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines?
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 15:30:47 +0100

I think "agree" in this context means to agree to follow the rules of that
setting, not necessarily that you endorse those rules in general. For example,
if you are a smoker in a non-smoking area you agree not to smoke while in that
area, but you do not agree not to smoke at all. Or if you are in a vegan
restaurant you will agree to eat vegan, but that does not make you actually a
vegan yourself.