gutopia-dev

Re: [rgui-dev] ParaGUI or ClanLib binding

From: Tom Sawyer
Subject: Re: [rgui-dev] ParaGUI or ClanLib binding
Date: 25 Aug 2002 01:26:03 -0600

On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 04:40, Massimiliano Mirra wrote:
> Here's an idea taken from Debian packaging system (which to a degree
> I'm trying to replicate in rpkg):

another of your brilliant ideas! lets do this. it will be very slick.
i'm not sure how to implement though. still have a ways befere we get to
to that point anyway though. when we do, would you mind if i bring this
up again and discuss implementation with you? your work on rpkg should
come it handy.

> I already am, seeing how much ferment you were able to inject into
> this project. :-)

thanks, Massimiliano. i do what i can.

~tom