gutopia-dev

Re: [rgui-dev] API Time

From: Tom Sawyer
Subject: Re: [rgui-dev] API Time
Date: 27 Aug 2002 05:15:37 -0600

hi all,

version 0.0.3 of GUtopIa has been upload to the CVS repository.

i still don't know if that thing is working for anyone else. it works
for me okay, but i'm no cvs guru. i can't even figure out how to get rid
of the empty directories that are now in there (scrap and examples). can
anyone inform me?

~tom

p.s. i'm using a versioning scheme like so: delta.gamma.beta.alpha.the
above preliminary releases has no delta (oops, it should be 0 but that's
okay for now) key: delta is the stable release number, gamma the update
number, then anything with a beta and/or alpha number is a developmet
release. obviously we're at alpha 3 now.