gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-03-07 (AbstractBgVob)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-03-07 (AbstractBgVob)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:33:17 +0200 (EET)

7h and 6h workdays

- tuning vobs

I have to hurry to get food and catch train, but I try to summarize, what
I discussed with Tuomas about these backgroudn and multicolor interfaces
for Vobs.

Tuomas wants Vobs to be immutable
   -> Bg/border properties (bgColor, drawBorder)
      will be set when calling constructor
   -> solids will be set by one call
      "Colorable cloneMultiColored(Vob vob, List colors)"

- I'll rewrite my PEG on monday. The new proposition will contain:
  - Bg/border properties optionally in each Vob
  - Interface Colorable, containing method to clone Vob with
    multiple colors
  - Abstract class ColorableVob extends Vob omplements Colorable
  - BgVobs will be inherited from ColorableVob

- solids in RoundRectBgVob are tricky to implement (even more than in
  OvalBgVob), but will try :)

- btw, a strange problem:

  If the line 269 in Fallback.java is sc.map.put(new SolidBgVob(bg),0);
  The AWT client works, but GL fails with java.lang.Error: Wrong #
  coordsys: 1 for gzz.vob.vobs.SolidBgVob

  If it's sc.map.put(new SolidBgVob(bg)); The GL clien works, but AWT
  get's jammed. SolidBgVobs are drawn, but no more.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>