gzz-dev

Re: [gzz] Abstract Colorable Vob

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [gzz] Abstract Colorable Vob
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:32:25 +0200 (EET)

Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > Currently, yes. Without this, it wouldn't be possilbe to drop off colors
> > from vob primitive. Again, cloneColored(Color) could be a shorthand for
> > getColors()+addcolor+cloneColored().
> >
> > Should we have List getColorsList() in addition of Color[] getColors()?
>
> We could also have cloneColorAdded()

Hmm... Benja wants that the default action is adding colors next to the
colors of the original Vob. So, following shouldn't replace the existing
colours.

    ColorableVob cloneColored(Color[])
    ColorableVob cloneColored(List);
    ColorableVob cloneColored(Color);

But they could be shorthands to methods, which would
have an override flag. When flag is set, old colors will
be replaced when cloning, if unset, the new colors
will be added next to old ones. ?

    ColorableVob cloneColored(Color[], boolean)
    ColorableVob cloneColored(List, boolean);
    ColorableVob cloneColored(Color, boolean);

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>