gzz-dev

[Gzz] Agora next thursday inbct seminar presentations

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Agora next thursday inbct seminar presentations
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:43:41 +0200

To everyone who currently works with the research group in Agora
(i.e. Benja excluded ;): if you didn't already know, we shall be
having presentations on next thursday with some very important audience
members: the project's "owners".

The plan is that I'll first give a short overview: the overall goals,
the history, some glimpses of the technology &c, and then give the
floor to you.

Having a presentation there is so vital to the group that I'm making
giving one a requirement for continued employment with the group.
I expect to get an abstract of what you want to say (for discussing and
aligning with the other presentations and the overall message) posted
on this list today.

        Tuomas