gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Agora next thursday inbct seminar presentations

From: hemppah
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Agora next thursday inbct seminar presentations
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:22:28 +0200

Lainaus Tuomas Lukka <address@hidden>:

> On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 05:07:21PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> > Presenters: vegai, hemppah
>
> No, one person per presentation, please!
>
> Everyone must talk on their own, in English.

Ok, then we should split this storage+p2p into two seperate presentations:
For vegai, Fenfire's storage and for me, p2p related things. Is this ok, or are
there other suggestions ?

Vegai and I initially discussed in the irc that we would keep the presentation
together, e.g., vegai would first explain the storage stuff and after that, I
would talk about p2p related stuff. But, if it's a *requirement* that everyone
must talk on their own, it's fine for me (indeed, by doing that we can improve
our presentation skills even better) ;).

-Hermanni