gzz-dev

[Gzz] General about presentation

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Gzz] General about presentation
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:44:43 +0200 (EET)

There are now three abstracts in
gzz/Documentation/Presentations/ThursdaySeminar03/ABSTRACTS

Mine is not very abstract. Please comment on it. At least mudyc seems to
think I claim too much. Some parts depend on what others are going to
tell, and in which order we give the presentations.

F+c is something I'd like someone else to talk about, altough it's present
in Loom. Loom is also not very good demo material, as we can't author demo
structure on it yet.

What presentation aids should we use? I could show a screenshot of old Gzz
and maybe show Loom a bit. Plus list key terms on screen, perhaps with
diagrams of basic RDF. Presentation in FoilTeX or PP?

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden