gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] General about presentation

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Gzz] General about presentation
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:14:53 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> Mine is not very abstract. Please comment on it. At least mudyc seems to
> think I claim too much.

:)

No, your abstract only raised me to think =)
I didn't say this yesterday but it's good text.

> F+c is something I'd like someone else to talk about...

I think it would very well meet your presentation, at least others of
our group talk a bit in other directions. Well, I have enough to talk
about techniques in applications and I wouldn't mind if you talk about the
theoretical side of the f+c view.

   -Matti