gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] General about presentation

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: [Gzz] General about presentation
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:00:02 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Matti Katila wrote:
> > F+c is something I'd like someone else to talk about...
>
> I think it would very well meet your presentation, at least others of
> our group talk a bit in other directions. Well, I have enough to talk
> about techniques in applications and I wouldn't mind if you talk about the
> theoretical side of the f+c view.

As Asko already pointed out, Loom doesn't show much of context yet, so
it's not a good example. xupdf might be the best at the moment. If you're
going to demonstrate xupdf, that could be a good place to explain its
idea.

But if you decide f+c should be specifically addressed in my part anyway,
just tell me what to say =)

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden