gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] General about presentation

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] General about presentation
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 00:21:00 +0200 (EET)

Hei,

I added Navidoc part to ABSTRACTs, but should it be expanded from
"Navidoc" to i.e. Navidoc (and other aids for our software development)?
So, also our test tools could be mentioned shortly under it?

Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Tuukka Hastrup kirjoitti:
> F+c is something I'd like someone else to talk about, altough it's present
> in Loom. Loom is also not very good demo material, as we can't author demo
> structure on it yet.

True, Loom don't show much context yet. So, we have currently only PP and
xupdf as f+c examples...

> What presentation aids should we use? I could show a screenshot of old Gzz
> and maybe show Loom a bit. Plus list key terms on screen, perhaps with
> diagrams of basic RDF. Presentation in FoilTeX or PP?

...and PP is our only tool, that currently allows editing the structure?
Could it be used as a presentation tool? Uh, AFAIK we haven't got a one
since 0.6.x series.

I'll use Mozilla to show himalia. I hope, it won't get broken
before Thursday :)

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>