health-dev

[Health-dev] [bug #64445] Make y, m, d of years_months_days string retur

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #64445] Make y, m, d of years_months_days string returned by compute_age_from_dates translatable.
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 06:01:21 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #64445 (project health):

[comment #2 comment #2:]
> Hi, Feng
>
> I like the idea!
>
> There are some issues with this, since it's showing "h" for every element of
the age.

> See the screenshot:
> https://imgur.com/J4QQSQJ.png

I'm curious where 'h' comes from.

Do you have run command: tryton-admin -u health -d <db>

> Let's move it as a task for 4.3 so we work on it and make sure that methods
and objects that depend on the individual age are working properly with the
change.

> PS: Don't forget to use a good description when creating or updating tasks
and bugs :)

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?64445>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/