Re: bug in post-1.33 version?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: bug in post-1.33 version?
Date: 19 Apr 2002 09:56:23 +0200

>>>>> "Yuri" == Yuri van Oers <address@hidden> writes:

Yuri> My program, compiled with 1.33 on my PC, works fine.  But after
Yuri> I compiled it with 1.35 on my laptop, I get a lot of Parser
Yuri> Stack Overflows.

We need to know more about your grammar and parser input.

The stack no longer grows automatically when Bison cannot know if
growing the stack is sane.  For instance, it is not in the case of
C++.  Therefore, if you happen use the Bison C parsers in C++, you
might find this problem.