Re: bug in post-1.33 version?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: bug in post-1.33 version?
Date: 22 Apr 2002 14:21:02 +0200

>>>>> "Yuri" == Yuri van Oers <address@hidden> writes:

Yuri> On 22 Apr 2002, Akim Demaille wrote:

> [...]
Yuri> #define YYSTYPE char*

Yuri> I'm not using %union.
>> Arg.  This is the real problem.  I'm tempted to suggest that you
>> define a bigger initial stack size:
>>
>> #define YYINITDEPTH 10000
>>
>> But maybe Paul will suggest something else?

Yuri> Personally, I think this looks more like a quick-fix than a
Yuri> solution.  But read below.

I agree!  I'm telling you how to work around easily, in case you were
stuck.

>> Would that be a problem to you to use %union?  Even if it's with a
>> single field, that would help Bison understand what's going on.

Yuri> I looked up the workings of %union and tried it. It looks like
Yuri> that solved the problem.

That is definitely the best way to go.

--
Ashamed.