Re: speed-up parsing

From: Christian Kristukat
Subject: Re: speed-up parsing
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:55:02 +0200

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 11:38, you wrote:

> information. But there are several ways to tweak the setup; but then one
> needs more information about what one wants to do than what you provide.

I use the multifunction calculator from the bison tutorial. It recognizes
basic operators, functions, numbers and variables. Let's say we have a parse
string "f(x,a,b,c)". I call yyparse() a first time, then I set the symbols
a,b,c and x to the desired values and call yyparse() again without having
changed the parse string. So there is no need to call the lexer again, right?

Christian