AW: AW: Fwd: Re: speed-up parsing

From: Olav Groehn
Subject: AW: AW: Fwd: Re: speed-up parsing
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:13:54 +0200

Hi Christian,

as you can see, not actual the parser is calling ex() but the final rule.
The final rule by itself is typically called for every statement. As a
program typically consists of many statements, you could just remember the
pointers that are passed to the ex() function so you can call them later.
That is because the pointer that is passed to the ex() function is the root
element of you parse tree.

Regards, Olav