[Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings

From: glpk xypron
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:53:29 +0100

Hello Noli,

it seems to me that the project you envision does not relate
to GLPK for Java.

Currently I have no time to support you to port GLPK to the
iPhone or Android.

There have been attempts to provide a JavaScript module to SWIG:
http://www.ultravioletconsulting.com/projects/swigjs/index.html
Such a module would allow to create wrapping code automatically.

Android contains a Java Virtual Machine, on which you might be
able to run GLPK for Java.

Good luck with your project.

Best regards

Xypron