Re: Book writing mode?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Book writing mode?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:02:23 +0200

juman@jumans.net writes:

> Is there any more then me out there who write articles, books or longer
> storys and uses Emacs? If so what mode do you use for easy editing and
> do write your text using HTML, DocBook etc or so for easy publishing?

Last year, i wrote a small mode - bhl.el : it enables you to write
your text directly, then convert it to HTML, LaTeX, SGML (Linuxdoc),
Texinfo and TXT again.  I would like to rewrite it thoroughly, but
cannot find time for the moment.

May be of interest for you.

http://www.nongnu.org/bhl/
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/BhlMode