help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radius 1.3 end with Abort

From: Greg G
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radius 1.3 end with Abort
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:38:34 -0400

Sergey Poznyakoff wrote:
Greg G <address@hidden> wrote:

Anybody have any ideas on this?  I'm still stuck!

The dump shows that mysql returned an invalid pointer in its result.
But there is not enough data to tell why. Does it happen only for this
user, or for any one? Do other requests (especially check_attr_query)
work?

It dumps for every user, every time. The only thing I've gotten to happen successfully is to try to query a user that doesn't exist. That doesn't dump. How do I get a check_attr_query to happen? What other data can I supply? I can run the query directly in mysql and it comes back looking fine.

-Greg G