help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radius 1.3 end with Abort

From: Greg G
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radius 1.3 end with Abort
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:34:59 -0400

Well, I managed to fix the problem. I re-OS'd the box up to Solaris 9 and recompiled everything from scratch. I'm still somewhat annoyed that the radius doesn't build with the default locations used by mysql 5.0.24, though. I had to do this to make it build correctly:

CC=gcc CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/mysql/include -L/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql -Wl,-R/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql" ./configure --with-mysql --enable-client

Actually, what was more annoying is that without the -I/usr/local/mysql/include in there, configure passed the test, but radius itself wouldn't compile. Is it possible to have configure test for the includes as well, to save some heartburn?

Thanks for the help.  Score none for Solaris 8. :)

-Greg G