help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radius 1.3 end with Abort

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radius 1.3 end with Abort
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:43:05 +0300

Greg G <address@hidden> wrote:

>  How do I get a check_attr_query to happen?   What other data can I
> supply?  I can run the query directly in mysql and it comes back
> looking fine.

Greg, yesterday I have tried radius 1.3 with the freshly compiled MySQL
5.1. Everything went without any problems. However, I was testing on an
Intel-based platform, so probably it is some sparc issue, I don't know.
In this situation it would be best if I could have access to the box in
question. Could you provide this?

Regards,
Sergey