[Help-gnunet] Is anyone downloading these files?

From: Andrew Hart
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Is anyone downloading these files?
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:01:09 +0100

I am running gnunetd on a fairly wobbly computer with only 100Mbyte of memory.
I have gnunet-insert-multied 50 test files and ever since then my disk head
is constantly in motion.
Firstly, I am worried about wearing the disk drive out. Is this a reasonable
concern?
Secondly, since there is a fairly low user count - is anyone on this mailing
actually downloading the files(see below-as you can see it is just the first
few that I usually shared on gnutella network)?
Thirdly, there seem to be a large number of queries considering that there are
only 10 people out there.  Is this an unusually large number?

#HELO      received:              1476  send:              2445
#SKEY      received:                98  send:               162
#PING      received:                43  send:               399
#PONG      received:                13  send:                43
#3QUERY    received:           2357129  send:           4027078
#CONTENT   received:             25381  send:             34358
#TIMESTAMP received:                 0  send:                 0
#SEQUENCE  received:            184574  send:            292087
#NOISE     received:            111053k send:            166529k
#HANGUP    received:                 4  send:                15
#octets    received:            269617k send:            415144k

Server Statistics:
Shared files       :                49
Size of shared data:              5300k
Connected hosts    :                10
Uptime             :             19077s

01-soulfly_-_downstroy-just.mp3
02-soulfly_-_seeknstrike-just.mp3
03-soulfly_-_enterfaith-just.mp3
04-soulfly_-_one-just.mp3
05-soulfly_-_lotm-just.mp3
06-soulfly_-_brasil-just.mp3
07-soulfly_-_tree_of_pain-just.mp3
08-soulfly_-_one_nation-just.mp3
09-soulfly_-_9_11_01-just.mp3
10-soulfly_-_call_to_arms-just.mp3
11-soulfly_-_four_elements-just.mp3
11 - Super Furry Animals - Fire in my heart.mp3
12-soulfly_-_soulfly_iii-just.mp3
13-a thousand apologies.mp3
13-soulfly_-_sangue_de_bairro-just.mp3
14-soulfly_-_zumbi-just.mp3
893606-Lullaby.mp3
and she told me to leave.mp3
anyone - Don't Wake me.mp3
aphex twin - windowlicker.mp3
Billy Bragg-Jeane(solo,rare smiths cover).mp3
Bjork - Human Behavior.mp3
Black Crows- Remedy.mp3
Black Legend - You See The Trouble With Me.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 01 - Girls & Boys.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 02 - Tracy Jacks.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 03 - End Of A Century.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 04 - Parklife.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 05 - Bank Holiday.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 06 - Badhead.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 07 - The Debt Collector.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 08 - Far Out.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 09 - To The End.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 10 - London Loves.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 11 - Trouble In The Message Centre.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 12 - Clover Over Dover.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 13 - Magic America.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 14 - Jubilee.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 15 - This Is A Low.mp3
Blur - Parklife - 16 - Lot 105.mp3
CD4atombomb.mp3
CD4blueskies.mp3
CD4cashcarstar.mp3