Re: [Help-gnunet] Extractor-related problems

From: Markku Tavasti
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Extractor-related problems
Date: 16 Oct 2003 13:29:14 +0300

Hendrik Pagenhardt <address@hidden> writes:

> libextractor_lower.so which is part of GNUnet 0.5.5. Unless you do one
> of these, you always will have the problem, that the keywords used by
> gnunet-insert will be case-sensitive.

This should be mentitioned on gnunet web pages, at least here:
http://www.ovmj.org/GNUnet/user_gnunet.php3?xlang=English

I assume 'latest version' means latest available as normal package. If
it means CVS, that should be said. Or best way is make libextractor
release ASAP. If libextractor sources are in such a bad shape release
can't be done, gnunet should not depend on it...

> It should be there. I definitely have libextractor_ogg.so/.la/.a which
> were part of the Debian libextractor0-dev package. Don't know about the

Is there debian packages for woody available? apt-get.org does not
know any such packages.

Thanks for answering, hopefully this resolves my problems.

--
M. Tavasti /  address@hidden  /   +358-40-5078254