Re[2]: [Help-gnunet] Extractor-related problems

From: Hendrik Pagenhardt
Subject: Re[2]: [Help-gnunet] Extractor-related problems
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:45:21 +0200

> I assume 'latest version' means latest available as normal package. If
> it means CVS, that should be said. Or best way is make libextractor
> release ASAP. If libextractor sources are in such a bad shape release
> can't be done, gnunet should not depend on it...

AFAIK libextractor will have a new release when the port to OS X is
done.

> Is there debian packages for woody available? apt-get.org does not
> know any such packages.

Not for woody. libextractor0 and libextractor0-dev only exist in
unstable at the moment.

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libdevel/libextractor0-dev.html

> *Where* is libextractor CVS? Am I blind, or what?

You have to check it out and build it:

# cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/var/cvs/GNUnet login

When CVS asks for the password, just press enter. Then get the sources:

# cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/var/cvs/GNUnet checkout Extractor

And then:

# cd Extractor
# ./bootstrap