Re: GRUB can't chainload Windows under Secure Boot

From: Giovanni Santini
Subject: Re: GRUB can't chainload Windows under Secure Boot
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 22:19:46 +0100

Il 08/12/2016 19:44, Andrei Borzenkov ha scritto:

> Works just as fine. I get your error if I attempt to load unsigned image
> (for which no hash was enrolled).

What did you exactly do?
I tried again to boot from GRUB, using also CLI for loading Windows Boot
Manager (the only difference in the commands were to set root as
'hd0,gpt1' as my EFI partition is the first one).
I am also sure I've enrolled bootmgfw.efi with HashRoll...
I am still on normal grub, not latest git sources; also, I've installed
grub not in a standalone way, but with the normal grub install.
Not sure what should I try on my side.

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk