help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Some Liquid War 6 news

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Some Liquid War 6 news
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:52:08 +0200

HI,

> Each rules.xml could
> also have a value to define the number of bots and their color-teams
> in standard single-player.
I thought of that again and again and you're just damn right. To some extent,
it's like in any shooter or any game with opponents, you don't enter a menu to
set up the monsters in a cave of a dungeon before entering it, right? Game
designer thought of that for you.

I think I'll add that, maybe not in rules.xml but another file just to avoid
bloating rules, something like "bots.xml" maybe.

Ha, yet another point, latest snaphost (which should hopefully be built as a
source package tonight) has experimental support for the bezerk (super-strong
attack), invincible (cannot be attacked) and turbo (move & act super fast)
special actions. Will require to build from source as I don't have time to
package, but well, just FYI.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--