Re: shisa: small memleaks

From: Elrond
Subject: Re: shisa: small memleaks
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:24:24 +0100

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 02:32:59PM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Elrond <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi Simon,
> >
> > Just wrote my first test apps with shisa (worked good, I
> > got compataible arcfour-hmac hashes out of shisa).
>
> Hi Elrond.  Excellent!

Next try will be to see, if I get (unicode) passwords into
shisa. ;)
Don't hold your breath!

> > Running it with valgrind revealed two small memleaks:
> >
> > - shisa_done() should free dbh->dbs, if it is != NULL.

You missed that it seems.
(it wasn't in the patch.)

> > - shisa_cfg_db() should free "db" (suggested patch
> >   appended)
>
> Applied.
>
> > - I don't know, if you like "const", I do.
>
> I do too.
>
> Btw, if you want to send more or larger patches, I think you'll need
> to sign a FSF copyright assignment.
[...]

I'm most likely only going to pinpoint bugs.
And I guess, none of my patches really have enough in it to
ask for a copyright anyway. (There aren't many ways to
express "free memory hold in the variable 'db'" in C, are
there?)

    Elrond