Re: list issues

From: Elrond
Subject: Re: list issues
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:51:07 +0100

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 02:42:22PM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
[...]
> Also, your post 'shisa: small memleaks' is in the gnu archive but not
> in gmane.
>
> >From Russ, the gnu archive has his 'New Shishi Debian packages'
> followup, which is not in gmane.
>
> Perhaps this is a gmane issue?  Is there any message in gmane not on
> the gnu archive?  Note that the gnu archive is not updated that fast.

I doubt it's only gmane. Mails I miss (I'm subscribed with
delivery and no dupe-removal) are also missing from gmane.

I really have no idea, what's going on there.

> The list is moderated manually (not by me), so use the address that is
> best for you, and it should work.

Well, my "list issues" mail was sent both with
enveloper-sender and "From:" being the subscribed adress,
and still didn't come back to me, nor pop up on gmane (not
to mention lists.gnu.org)

> Thanks,
> Simon

    Elrond