Re: TGS revisited

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: TGS revisited
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:15:10 +0200

Elrond <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 07:51:19PM +0200, Elrond wrote:
> [...]
>> *enabling workaround*
> [...]
>
> Okay, the skip-tag/len-fix made shishi work against my
> heimdal-kdc. :-)

Great!  Good enough for a release.

So TGS is stable against heimdal now, for AS/TGS queries, with/without
pre-auth?  (It is for me, but it seems I only had short principal
names.)

> w2k3-kdc is still not liking us. :-|

If you are able to try my earlier patch for it, that would be good.
Updated etherreal dumps from working heimdal and non-working shishi,
with the patch, might suggest something new leads.  Hmm, I never
removed the seq-number thing, so we could try that too.

/Simon