Re: TGS revisited

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: TGS revisited
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:53:23 +0200

Elrond <address@hidden> writes:

>> > w2k3-kdc is still not liking us. :-|
>
> Okay, here's my current point of interest in this part:
>
> Changing shishi to use plain md5 for rc4-hmac makes
> w2k3-kdc send a TGS-REP (ethereal sees it).

Oh, then I think we are pretty close.  You may not need to test the
patches.

> shishi doesn't like it somehow (nothing except a vanilla "Could not
> get ticket as elrond for host/...").
>
> I'll first try to understand, why that is so.
> (I can send you -v -v -v -v of this, if you like).

It could be clock related (if the ticket acquired is dated in the
future, I think it will report failure)...  -v^4 would be useful.  It
probably includes the TGS-REP, otherwise seeing that too, from
etherreal, would help.

/Simon