Re: [help-texinfo] Some pages in bold font in pdf - Bug ?

From: John Gabriele
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Some pages in bold font in pdf - Bug ?
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:38:00 -0500

On 11/1/06, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
    [snip]

Do you have any other computers or friends you could try out the "bold"
pdf on?  After all, it could conceivably be a configuration problem
specific to a single computer.  (Not likely, but hey, anything's possible.)

I just downloaded that archive that Nicolas gave the link to. It
contained a big pile of pdf's, but I guess the page 12 referred to is
in cinelerra.pdf (?). The doc looks beautiful to me -- I'm on Debian
Etch, and don't see any extra boldness with xpdf or evince.

I noticed a few artifacts though. Like, on p. 28 (section 6.1.5), the
bottom of the section text seems to be shaved off.

The links between sections seemed to work. I didn't notice any URL's
in the text (but didn't look through the whole doc).

---John