help-vcdimager

Re: AW: [VCDImager] RFC: plans for a gnome GUI [pointer]

From: whoo
Subject: Re: AW: [VCDImager] RFC: plans for a gnome GUI [pointer]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 04:38:07 -0500

Hi!

I cant help but wonder..

this is a great little utility, however ..wouldnt "it" and the oodles of
ppl whi find it useful be better served, if the core capabilities were
"improved upon" (not that they arent already wonderful), and/or exanded
upon?? I use cdrdoa, cdrecord, and vcdimager ..all from an xterm without
hesitation, depsite the gtl fromtends, gnome fronteneds, yadda yaddda
yadda. If you asked me, I would rather see someone code something that lets
you bin/cue a vcd, my ONLY reason for booting back into windows is for
those off chances, when I need to rebin something that ive already burned
and dele'd ..Ive yet to find anything that does that in linux. Just my 2
cents..

whoo