help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] Re: SVCD still image generation -- testers wanted...

From: Roman Hochleitner
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] Re: SVCD still image generation -- testers wanted...
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:29:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Shanker Balan wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Herbert Valerio Riedel wrote,
> > *WARNING* this is not for the unexperienced vcdimager users! :-)
>
> So far i have been totally unable to get off the ground in compiling
> mjpeg_play from CVS sources.
>
> Can some one provide me with pre-compiled binaries of the required tools
> plz?

it seems that the CVS version has a few incompatibilities with some system
configurations, therefore you have to edit configure.in or makefile.in so
that the autogen script works, after that it should at least be possible
to compile the mpeg2enc and mplex utilities - normally you wouldn't need
more for your purpose...

hth

--
mfg Roman