help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] DVD-R?

From: Jorgensen, Jens
Subject: [VCDImager] DVD-R?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:14:50 -0600

Hey, it looks like DVD-R drives are getting affordable. So now I'm wondering: could we just put a huge SVCD image on a DVD-R? This would be nice since I can only get 30 minutes of video onto a CD-R. Has anyone tried this?

Also, how hard is it to make a DVD? Is it worse than SVCD? I wouldn't always want to go to that high of resolution but I guess it'd be cool.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
address@hidden